Architectural service in Bangalore-Architects in Bangalore
Who is an Architect?
Architect: a person whose job is to design new buildings and make certain that they are built correctly
What is Architecture?
Architecture is the science research and art of designing buildings as well as other frameworks. It can additionally be broadened to the designing of surrounding atmospheres, towns as well as landscapes.
What are Architectural Services?
- Site Selection and suggestions from architect.
- Building planning and Designing.
- 3D Building Elevation and renders.
- 3D Floor Plans.
- Building Stability and Audit of structure.
- Project management and supervision.
- Interior Design and execution.
- Landscaping and terrace gardening.
- Project inspection and supervision.
Why do we need Architectural Services?
- No confusion to select proper site and location.
- As an architect furnish detailed drawings related to building it will lead to proper execution from builder end.
- There will be minimum error and correction during the execution stage because an architect will be checking every element as per design and codes.
- 3D Floor Plans helps to finalize and lock the project easily.
- 3D Building Elevation helps the contractor to match the design as per the client’s taste and suggestions.
- Interior Design renders helps to finalize materials related to interiors like Laminate or Wallpaper or any other design element.
- Architect inspects every element at different stages of building construction minimizing execution errors.