Duplex House Construction in Bangalore.
So What is Duplex House Construction?
According to Wikipedia Excerpt:
A duplex house plan has two living units attached to each other, either next to each other as townhouses or above each other like apartments.
The term “duplex” is not extended to three-unit and four-unit structures, as we would refer them to with particular terms such as triplex and also fourplex or quadplex/quadruplex or a more basic multiplex. In urban planning, we use the term duplex of even more particularly.
In Indian aspects:
The term duplex to refer especially to a building with one structure constructed over another. Connected with stairs or lifts for triplex or more, with a single entry or more.
Now Coming to advantages and Disadvantages:
- It divides the units over the floors, as a result, you can save space and money.
- If you have a plot size of 30×40,30×50 or 40×60. You can rent out ground floor to tenant by saving money.
- If family members are more, you can easily divide the spaces forming rooms for family members.
- If local competent authority like in Bangalore BBMP permits three stories, you can easily go for a triplex or more.
- The cost of construction is high compared to regular construction.
- Maintenance is high compared to a single storey building or equivalent.
- If you are planning to buy a duplex home or triplex home, you’ll struggle a lot to find one.
- Privacy may concern to some people if you are planning to rent one of the floors to tenants.
Duplex Construction in Bangalore.
If you are planning to construct a duplex house please give us a call.
Duplex House Construction Rates in Bangalore.
- Construction rates usually depend on type of material and plot sizes.
- Usually, rates vary from Rs 1650-2150/Sft.
- please check this page for more detail pricing.